We have taken a pause from our current operations to think about the future.We have some exciting things to share with you, but in the meantime, feel free to reach out and get in touch if you have any questions.
to provide our services to you, and to improve the services that we provide to you;
to administer and manage our relationship with you;
for marketing and promotional purposes;
in order to comply on an ongoing basis with relevant laws, regulations, and other legal requirements;
for the establishment, exercising, or defence of legal claims, or for the potential establishment, exercising, or defence of legal claims;
to provide you with information that you have requested.
On what basis we use your personal informationWe use your personal information on the basis of your consent or where another legally permitted reason applies, including performing a contract with you, complying with legal obligations, or where the processing is necessary for us to fulfil our legitimate interests or our vital interests.Sensitive personal dataWe do not intentionally or knowingly collect sensitive personal data from individuals, and you must not submit such data to us. For the purposes of the GDPR, sensitive personal data includes:- personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin;
- personal data revealing political opinions;
- personal data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs;
- personal data revealing trade union membership;
- genetic data;
- biometric data (where used for identification purposes);
- data concerning health;
- data concerning a natural person's sex life;
- data concerning a natural person's sexual orientation.Where you intentionally or inadvertently submit such data to us, it will be processed in accordance with the GDPR.Sharing and transferring your dataWe do not share your personal data with third parties except as described in this section:- we may share or disclose your personal data where you have consented for us to do so;
- we may share or disclose your personal data in connection with ensuring that we run and manage our business effectively (for example, we may need to share your personal data with our insurers in relation to an insurance claim);
- we may share or disclose your personal data in order to comply on an ongoing basis with relevant laws, regulations, and other legal requirements;
- we may share or disclose your personal data in order to enforce or potentially enforce our legal rights, or in relation to a legal dispute or legal proceedings.We will transfer your data outside the United Kingdom or European Union only in the following circumstances:- where the transfer is to a country or other territory which either the European Commission or an equivalent UK body has assessed as having an adequate level of protection for personal data;
where you explicitly consent to us doing so;
- where the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject’s request;
- where the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in the interest of the data subject between the controller and another natural or legal person;
- where the transfer is necessary for important reasons of public interest;
where the transfer is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims;
- to request that we restrict our use of your information;
- to request the correction or erasure of your information;
- to object to the processing of your information purposes in certain circumstances;
- the right to data portability;
to know of the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling;
- to withdraw your consent to our use of your information (where we rely on your consent to use or process that information);
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your usual residence, place of work, or of an alleged infringement of the GDPR.In respect of the United Kingdom, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the contact details in relation to which may be found here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
TechInclusion UK Limited – Terms and ConditionsPLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITEWHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?These terms tell you the rules for using our websites https://techinclusion.org.uk/ and https://techinclusion.co.uk/ (‘our site’).The index below summarises the contents of these terms chronologically:Who we are and how to contact us.
By using our site you accept these terms.
There are other terms that may apply to you.
We may make changes to these terms.
We may make changes to our site.
We may suspend or withdraw our site.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else.
You must keep your account details safe.
How you may use material on our site.
Do not rely on information on our site.
We are not responsible for websites we link to.
User-generated content is not approved by us.
How to complain about content uploaded by other users.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you.
How we may use your personal information.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
Rules about linking to our site.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION